Ensuring all individuals have a clear role profile is a critical part of any effective HR function. The role profile or job description should be designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within each position. It can include the person specification in one document so it also captures the type of individual suited to the responsibilities of the role.
The role profile should define:
- The title of the role
- To whom the position reports
- Whether it is a permanent or fixed term contract
- The purpose of the role
- The specific areas of responsibility
- The technical skills, qualifications and experience required to do the role
- The soft / personal competencies required
- Salary range, if on a banded scale
There are no reviews yet.